Cella Janisch-Hartline, RN, BSN, PCC Professional Certified Coach, is the Nursing Leadership Senior Manager for Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative. Cella brings her experience from over 40 years in various rural healthcare leadership positions to her work as she combines her passion for nursing, leadership, coaching and teaching. Named the 2018 Outstanding Educator through the National Rural Health Association, she engages healthcare participants across the country with her humorous, action-oriented and compassionate approach.
Program Description: It’s about integrity. When a leader’s actions match his words, it is a big driver for employee morale. “Walk your talk” role models your expectations of what you want from others and builds the trust that is fundamental to great teams. Be true to your personal and professional mission.
Target Audience: Healthcare Managers, both experienced and new in their role
Participants will learn to:
- Define and explore the words we use so commonly – accountability, integrity, ethics, professionalism, responsibility, trust, courage, respect – and identify specific actions that demonstrate them
- Clarify your leadership values
- Learn at least 5 tips for how to “walk your talk” with your employees to increase your personal credibility as a leader
- Identify ways to generate enthusiasm and excitement around team and organizational objectives through your words and actions
Consider taking this workshop if the following are mostly true for you:
- I am a new leader and I want to learn the most fundamental ways of earning credibility in that role
- I believe that my words match my actions but sometimes I struggle to know the right thing to do or say when there are conflicting values
- My employee engagement survey results are not where they could be
- I want to take words like accountability, integrity, courage, respect, professionalism, responsibility, trust, courage, respect and ethics and put them into action into my everyday work to leave a lifelong legacy