Vision (Future we want):
Rural Wisconsin communities will be the healthiest in America.
Mission (How we do it):
RWHC’s mission is to be a strong and innovative cooperative of diversified rural hospitals; it intends to be the “rural advocate of choice” for its Members.
… to develop and manage a variety of programs and services.
… to assist Members to offer high quality, cost effective healthcare.
… to assists Members to partner with others to make their communities healthier.
… to generate additional revenue by services to non-Members.
… to actively use strategic alliances in pursuit of its Vision..
To fulfill its mission and implement its vision, RWHC will:
1. Advocate for Rural Health & Healthy Communities
2. Continue & Expand Shared Services
3. Support Member Interests with Insurers
4. Be a National Rural HIT Leader
5. Drive Improvement with Balanced Score Card
6. Add Members through Board Outreach
7. Assure Excellent Member & External Communication